Civil Works from MRB Workshop Services Ltd
Here at MRB Workshop Services Ltd we specialise in the supply of advanced garage equipment for workshops and body shops. Our fully trained and highly experienced team can carry out an extensive range of civil works from simple MOT brake tester recesses to the complete installation of new buildings.
With our unrivalled project management service, each and every one of our customers are assigned a project manager to oversee the whole process, they will work closely with you from concept right through to completion to ensure you’re completely satisfied with the finished product.
Extensive Range of Services
With a vast client base spanning many industries from local authorities to VOSA businesses, our civil works service is broad so we can ensure we meet every customer’s individual expectations. Our products and services include:
- Ground work and site preparation
- Workshop pit construction and alterations
- Steel frame buildings
- Tarmac, concrete and block paving
- Floor tiling and epoxy floor coating
- Line markings for both internal and external use
- Plumbing, electrical works, pipework and drainage
- Brick work, block work and masonry
- Ventilation and fume extraction
- Painting and decorating
- Stud partitioning, dry lining and plastering
- Roofing and cladding
- Heating and Lighting
- Landscaping, fencing and horticulture
- Concrete levelling and diamond floor grinding
- Steel work and welding services
- Staircases and mezzanine floors
With such a comprehensive list of products we really can offer a complete service to our customers. Our sales and service department are always available to take your call so if you would like to find out more about any of our services listed above please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0161 793 4040.